The above post is being advertised on the Church of England website- click here. The closing date for applications is 27th June 2014.
The main responsibilities in this role are:
- To assist the Research Programme Manager, in collaboration with key stakeholders, with the design and development of the programme of research.
- To lead on discrete projects, ensuring the timely collection and analysis of data, including: literature reviews, stakeholder surveys, qualitative interviews and drafting reports.
- To manage the meetings of Project Steering Groups, including drafting and circulating papers.
- Support the project management of the programme of research
- Lead on discrete research projects
- Support the Ministry Team’s engagement with the internal boards and committees, including the Ministry Council and Project Steering Groups
- Involvement in other aspects of the Ministry Development Team’s work